Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

march 9 2008

mood: Okie Dokie
listening to: tsumiki - maverick <3

Look what I wrote while in the car waiting at the embassy for my mom.

My life revolves around the spiral sounds of music. My closest friends have their life averted from such things, They have life. They have gone places socially while I and others have only drowned deeper in the swirls of music. Music is our love. thus, I am called dull by my socialite friends. If I have them still.

Forgive me for my dullness. I don't heed your urge to be away from us. from me.

Freedom whether physically or spiritually always comes with consequences.

It's a waste there is no one to bestow upon my self-schooled talents I gained during the years of unemployment.

Sometimes I am grateful for this life. If I was put otherwise I wouldn't have the talents I have now. But there are times when I am surrounded by envy, fear and depression. I wish it other wise.
But now I wouldn't give away my talents just for a life mostly everyone has.

I was bored... lol

No comments: