Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

anyways

mood: ._.
listening to:July VIth - vistlip

We went to seef yesterday with Nikki and Michelle. We checked out Euphoria, then bought load for Nikki. we waited for Michelle. Then watched 27 dresses *great movie*. During the movie Nasreen called to tell me to buy her load and check if Euphoria has a WoW game card. I had to go back there twice. ._.. We went to Jashamal and I bought Anita Shreves 'Wedding in December'. While, Nada bought another cooking book. We ate Mcdonalds. lol While eating we did what girls do... check out guys. Lol. We saw Jarheads one of which looked like JR. Then there was one guy who looked like The dude who played Donny Darko. He noticed me and I was... he noticed me. o_o lol So we continued talking randomly amongst ourselves when the dude came back and sat right behind me. o_o woah. Lol I didn't expect that I mean Seef was empty yesterday. There was no one in the theaters. I thought he would sit else where. But nooo.... anyways. Michelle left and I sat next to Nikki cause it was kinda weird having a guy staring at you from behind. I started reading my book and Nada and Nikki left me alone. Nothing Happened. anyways he left and we went to Magic Island and played this drumming arcade. We had 3 dinars left when we left Seef. Come on... We're not going out of the country anymore I have the right to spend money on books and crap. v_v


No comments: