Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

10 days

mood: excited
listening to: Oath - Licker

Guess what readers. we're leaving in 10 days! and I won't be able to go online all the fucking time. Maybe if Apple lets me that is. Hehe. She'll only have Yahoo!. Which sucks for some. lol
Oh and if you call me from here while i'm there you'll be eating my load. LoL

I bought something today. It isn't really a dress. Its a skirt and a blouse and the shoes with it is sooo fucking cute.



When I was looking at myself with that outfit. I was in shock... cause I looked soo vunerable. I could be called Fanny Price or Anne Elliot. o-o If you know who they are then maybe you'll get what I mean.

I finished 37 books! Wohoo....! I finished it so I wouldn't bring a book in the plane... Or with me in general. Me and Nada are trying to lighten our load... when we're in the Philippines we go CRAZY with Books and Cd's and loads loads of clothes.

I can't wait to shop. thats if we have monez.

No comments: