Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

seef |canceled|

Mood: Guilty
Listening to: Lost my blood - Leviathan

canceled cause poor sawsy has a fever. Get well soon sawsy.

Okay.
Noor is all alone at seef and I can't go with her cause mom wont let. Be I feel bad cause she might think that I planned this to ditch her or some shit like that. I don't know why I care what other people think of me. I'm just fucked up that way. when people say that they stop caring its like don't care about anything else and it pisses me off. Either way. Even if I hate someone I still care.

Don't tell me how I should think and shit.

I dont vent out on anyone cause they talk back. Lol. Everyone always have to add their side of the story. Gah... When I'm venting I want it be all bout me. God. Now, I know why i'm called selfcentered.

Who the fuck cares anyways.

No comments: