Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Seef (28-3-2008)

mood: okay
listening to: BBC food

Yesterday was fun. I enjoyed it even when we were just walking about. While going into Marks and Spencer we saw these really cute Japanese guys. One actually noticed me. o_o I mean me. Then He looked at Nikki too... and we were totally drooling over him. We thought they left but they just went to get another guy. Who was just incredibly hot. He had his hair up in a pig tail. My God. they we're wearing shorts and a random t-shirt and we instantly thought them hot. God. We saw them again while sitting at starbucks. Me and Nikki were giggling like fan girls and planning to stalk them. And we did. We saw them 4 times before they left. ;_; Sucks.

Walked around some more. Met up with Yasys friend. Then sat down at the foodcourt. Waited for Renz and Jimber. It was fun... Jimber ate half of all our food. Lol love the dude. He lives really close to us. We can just walk to his house. So we walked around... We broke in groups. Me and Renz. Jimber, Mike and Nikki. Sawsy & Nada. Yasy and her friend. Renz was fun to talk to. He Talks so fucking much and he calls me talkative. There were no awkward moments with him.

We asked for Job openings at Jashamals. We have to apply at the office at A'ali on Sundays.
I'll go with Nasreen and Nikki for a summer job or just a internship and crap.

I'll post up the pics later. I'm in the sala and I'm too lazy to back to my room to get my cam.

No comments: