Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2008

FIGHT!

mood: pissed as FUCK!!


I just had to record this.

I was randomly sitting on the swings with Nikki and Mae, we were talking about guys and crap. When the guys behind us fucking threw the ball on us on purpose. First at Mae, then at Nikki, then at me. They missed me the first time. When they threw it again it hit my fucking FACE!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! I stood up and said. "WHAT THE FUCK! YOU FUCKERS HIT MY FUCKING FACE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! I WILL BURY YOU ALIVE " I threw the rackets that I was holding on the ground and screamed at them like there is no tomorrow! The boy who threw it ran away at the mention of my dad. I told one of the guys to make that guy say sorry to me. They ran after him and they ended up saying sorry for that fucking asshole.

My hands are still shaking. I wanted to cry in anger! Gah! I was steaming!



I HATE THE PEOPLE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!

No comments: