Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Looong Weekend

Mood: Still tired.
Listening to: inpain - Kain

For Nada's project, her had to come over. So I just sat there entertaining them while they take turns with the researching and writing. Mae and I shared music interests. While Weldon and Nasser played xbox. Michelle chating on the internet with Leslie and Nikki doing the work. Nada sat around watching tv.

It was pretty fun. Nikki slept over for 2 nights so we didn't have to go back and forth picking her up and crap. We played badminton and talked randomly.

On the second day, they all came 'cept Leslie.
They took a brake and went out for a bit and thats when a fucking asshole hit me with a fucking ball.

either way. my weekend was occupied.





Oh and I got the magazine JJ bought me!
It came yesterday morning! I wasn't as excited as I thought I would be. I came with another free magazine and JJ got me the gift pack with a little note that said 'here it is love ya what you want for graduation :p' how informal can jj get. lol. anyways! I'm grateful He bought me something that I really wanted. hehe. THANKS J!




The Dvd that came with it is funny. I loved the parts with 12012 and them playing twister and falling on each other *evil thoughts*

No comments: