Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Japan Football Team in Bahrain!

Mood: OMG!!!
Listening to: the jordan vs turkmenistan game

OMG! Nasreen told me that Japans soccer team is here in Bahrain. I started jumping up and down! I WAS LIKE OMG!!!! Keita Suzuki. Here in BAHRAIN! Endo.... Nakamura.... Nakazawa and Hanyu!! and many more. are here. they arrived 2 days ago. OMG! I wish I could watch the game. I want their autographs and crap. GAH!!!! The game is at Riffa National Stadium. X_X It starts at 5:20. Same on Tv. I can't wait to watch it. *jumps up and down* Man... Why didn't I know that Japans football team is here. >_> I'll be documenting every minute. ._. WOHOO!!!!!!!!

Players:

Goalkeepers: Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi (Jubilo Iwata), Seigo Narazaki (Nagoya Grampus Eight), Eiji Kawashima (Kawasaki Frontale)

Defenders: Yuji Nakazawa (Yokohama Marinos), Yuichi Komano (Iwata), Hiroki Mizumoto (Osaka), Michihiro Yasuda (Osaka), Atsuto Uchida (Kashima)

Midfielders: Junichi Inamoto (Eintracht Frankfurt/GER), Naotake Hanyu (FC Tokyo), Yasuhito Endo (Osaka), Kengo Nakamura (Kawasaki), Keita Suzuki (Urawa), Yuki Abe (Urawa), Koji Yamase (Yokohama), Yasuyuki Konno (Tokyo), Satoru Yamagishi (Kawasaki)

Forwards: Naohiro Takahara (Urawa), Keiji Tamada (Nagoya), Seiichiro Maki (JEF United Chiba), Yuzo Tashiro (Kashima)


I hope Kawaguchi is the goalkeeper this time. He is just awesome.

No comments: