Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

graduation.

mood: nervous
listening to: a word never say -hikoboshi <3

My mom just got an invitation email from my school. It says they're having graduation rehearsals on March 14, 25 and April 3. I think. My graduation is actually on April 4.

Nadas birthday! APRIL 4. I mean WTF!!! We can't just leave. We have no money! and and I want to go to China damn it. -disappointment- If I dont go. I'll die of disappointment. And as anti-social as I am. I don't think I'll get along with ppl at the rehearsals if I go. and they're going to make me sing and wear a dress....

fuck you assholes. i'm not going to make friends with a bunch of spoiled rich fuckers.



man.... I'm mean. I'm just grumpy thats all. I don't know how i'm going to deal with hanging out with people I dont even know.


No comments: