Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Card day

mood: hyper
listening to: Nada breathing. lol

Lol... we got up a little late cause we couldn't sleep last night. We changed straight away and accompanied my mom to the school to get Nada and Nasers Report Card. Nikkis mom was there so we brought her along. We took crazy vids of us being jrockers. Its completely stupid and pathetic but we did it anyways.

We we're walking around the whole school. While mom enrolled.

I saw Jerome and Michael in the process. I was drooling all over Jerome. *cries* I can't have him. Hes Maes BF. *sigh* and Michael who is completely adorable too bad hes courting Maha. They don't even know me. Jerome has great hair. *faints* Oh whatever... I'll never have them. *dies*

Anyways VIDEOS!!






lalalalalala..... Nada has the rest of the videos....

I'lll post up more later on.

Pics of us in the bathroom. We have a picture with Nikki too... Nada was doing something tooo embarrassing to be posted.

No comments: