Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Jrock weekly Rant.


mood: upset[ish]
listening to: a word never say - hikoboshi

since, I'm sorta not in a good mood. I'll get over it writing this.

非5星[hikoboshi]




Vocal: 宇 (Taka)
Guitar: 一馬 (Kazuma)
Guitar: 拓也 (Takuya)
Bass: 此大 (Shidai)
Drums: 純平 (Junpei)

I haven't downloaded anything of theirs. Cause i can't find anything. so I'm listening to their Myspace. hehe. They sound really good. I like how their songs have meaning without me understanding it. I just really like how they sound. Taka *thinks of taka of One ok rock* really has a unique voice.

I'm requesting their songs on LJ.

Myspace
Official Home Page

Koto [ex-Sugar]
PhotobucketPhotobucket

HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A GIRL. >_> okay, maybe he does. But I don't think so as much.

No news from koto-san. >_> Oh well. I hope he joins a new band soon. I don't want him wasting his talent and his looks.
as one of his many fangirls I say. 'I miss koto!'

Yoshihiko [heidi.]
Photobucket

He looks soo KAWAII! I have this strong feeling to jump in the pc monitor to glomp yoshi-san. Lol. and the Large cd store hes in tempts me. and and and and their latest CD his holding is just so tempting to buy. Damn you yoshihiko and your temptation.

No comments: