Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jrock weekly Rant again.

mood: waiting
listening to: throw away hope - black:List

I'm waiting for some songs to finish uploading on Mediafire. damn. I say.

Licker.
(the girl would be the one so close to the cam)
Bass&Vocal: Cra
Guitar: MASA
Guitar: Makoto
Drums: yato

I can't believe shes a girl. I mean she does not look like a girl. *rolls on floor randomly*
I love her voice. Her voice is so manly in a good way. Shes a Bassist too. Go girl Bassists!


Necro Circus (DISBANDED)

These girls are kool! Too bad they disbanded. Wori wori and az are now in Layla. I haven't found anything from Layla. Gah... But I did find something by Necro Circus. and Az has a great voice aswell.

These guys are hot. I'm still downloading their music. so I'll get back to you on what I think of them.


Kalvary.
I've posted about them before. I know. Lol
I just had the chance to listen to their music and they're indie. lol sorta. I haven't really paid attention. I'm so caught up in my on contemplation that is thin air.


Ikuta Toma.

Yummy.
Hes an actor. He was in Hana Kimi (Japan) and he is soo CUTE there! Its sad that he didn't get the girl. Poor Nakatsu! He looks like Hyde in this pic. I currently have a crush on him. who wouldn't. hehe.

Hyde. He may be 37 years of age. but the man is fucking sexy. Even Nasreen says so. and Nasreen is one of those older sisters who dislikes everything the younger sister likes. So I was shocked. Hes Married though. Hes the only Jrocker I know who is married. Even gackt isn't married and hes 34. Gackt gets married maybe crazy fangirls will try to murder her like miyavis fangirls. I feel sorry for Miyavi. He can't date anyone without his fangirls hurting them. ._.

hyde is color blind. *sadness* but hes still awesome!

No comments: