Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

1|1|2008 2|1|2008

listening to : 瑠璃の雨 -アリセ九
mood: evil

I made older brother to buy me some shit for me online. WOOHOO! it was a preposition. he gets me that I go with him to a sheesha bar. (^'A'^)
^^^^^ LOOK its nao and shou with sagas bass. why are you biting sagas bass, Nao?

For those who dont like Jrock. Look away. Jrock news. Note: I also set up news. for people who want to know shit about certain bands.

Sugars Drummer atsuto is soo cute okay rephrase. His hot. He doesn't show his face. but now he does! Wohoo! but he should seriously cut his hair.

they have a new bassist his name is shingo. Hes cute but I still miss koto. (*;__;*)
whats funny is that theres an actual band called 'Daizystripper' lol.

3 comments:

Kobby said...

yeah ur mood is evil and u r evil! :(

u make kobby come online while he has exams lol

Naj said...

Lol okay okay stay off! you better come on when you dont have exams!

Kobby said...

But I want to come on to chat :(
but ok I will try >.<