Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Math

listening to: the sound of my stupid computer
mood: busy.

Even if its just simple subtraction it still is to much and it takes me only 10 minutes to answer a whole page of subtraction and I still get careless mistakes. I hate HATE numbers, I barely remember what I learned in the last PACE.

55 left to do. If I do one PACE a day for the next 9 weeks I can finish it all on March. I hope I can resist holidays.

9:40 am and Im already in page 22. 38 pages of math is horrible its better than 47 pages of algebra I had last semester.

10:50 I took 35 minutes to do the test. GAH! my voice is all rough for not talking to anyone for hours.

Now, I'm talking to kobby, while doing so many other things at the same time. I have to tone my comic aswell today is the update.

I haven't even posted up the icons yet.

3 comments:

Kobby said...

:/ sowwie for slowing u down :/

Naj said...

lol no worries! I dont care if you slow be down! you're kobby! <3

Kobby said...

:hug: <3 lol