Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dolly : Masa and hachi

mood: inlove
listening to : sugar - dolly

Okay, I'm obsessed.

Masa is like <3! hes hot and the guitarist and I adore his hair.

I LOVE VISUAL KEI!! what is with me and the fucking bassists. I'm always attracted to the bassists before I even know they are. GOD! >_> I hate myself. Hachi.
I love yer style and your boots!!! I want his boots sooo badly. >_> hachi, you are my fav member of Dolly. why? cause your god damn attractive. >_> and no its not cause I'm a bassist and hes a bassist. SHEESH!

I miss downloading like there is no tomorrow. anyways. Im posting this now cause well, I wont have time later on. >_>

and NO THEY ARE NOT GAY!
>_> stupid non-jrock lovers. >_> offending us lovers all the time.
"They like girls, ewwwww" oh fuck you bitch, they're not girls.
We jrock lovers dont get it easy. trust me I know. They either call me gay or crazy. >_>
I neither. well, I may be crazy but im not gay. fuckers. you may die in pieces.

sorry I just had to say it. People just dont get us. T_T

No comments: