Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

500 ICONS a SUCCESS!

mood: accomplished
listening to : ame - billy

I successfully finished making 500 jrock icons! OMG!! yay! now i have to put it up on LJ! I'm so proud of myself. I'm never making 500 icons ever again. I lost count and and and I over did things too.

Today I did English. Highschool english. I nearly cried reading the most beautiful poem. :( so sad.

After that I watched this: I didn't expect the french kiss. Lol 5alid! DO NOT WATCH THIS. Lol.

Its the hottest thing I've ever seen a Jrock band do. the bassist and guitarist. the band ofcourse is Fatima. and no they are not gay. Its an act. If your a Visual Kei jrocker then they sometimes do this, to give the fangirls a treat. Its cause almost all Japanese girls like yaoi. But you rarely see the kisses at lives. Most bands get out of the visual kei scene. Its probably cause its getting old. Lol.

No comments: