Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tora of alice nine.

mood: about to cry


Okay, I know I'm not supposed to react like this cause I don't know the guy. But, I can't help myself. Hes from my fav band. I bought a magazine worth 30 dinars just to have their poster put on my wall.



Tora the guitarist of the band was in the hospital. he is suffering from Spinal dish herniation look here for ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinal_disc_herniation
according to Shou (the vocalist of the band) that Tora is numb from the neck to his left hand. He has trouble sleeping and he is in Pain. he is out of the hospital cause the doctors cant do anything about it. The Band and the staff had a meeting that ended in tear shed. Unfortunately they're canceling all lives until futher notice. Tora might go paralyzed. please dont go paralyzed.
GAH! I hate 2008! first Ryou of Kannivalism is in the hospital cause of depression now Tora.
GOD! I know I shouldn't be caring so much. but i'm their fangirl. I have to care. It breaks me to know my fav guitarist is hurt. :( I hope the band is taking this well. they'll probably cry alot.

when I tell nada she'll actually cry.

We love you Tora. Take care of yourself. - From the fangirls

you can ignore me. its okay. I'm going to cry now. for the first time in a year. again.


Heres what the band members said about Toras condition:
Taken from their blogs.

SHOU
"Everyone has been worried, so the diagnostic that was given today about Tora's condition is spinal disk hernia,
so it seems that he has lost all sensations from his neck down to his left hand, and his left hand only has been getting cold to the touch.
It's also been difficult for him to sleep as he's been standing up all night, so he hadn't slept since the performance in Sendai two days ago.

Of course, we were aware of Tora's injury since right after the live,
but at that time, we had no idea about the severity of his current condition,

We, including Tora, were positive about this situation, and since he went to get temporarily treated, we were confident that we would be able to carry out the live.

However, Tora returned from the hospital this afternoon, and since there was nothing they could do to treat it and there are risks of paralysis and the like if he keeps on doing more than he can endure, we had a discussion with our staff,
and at the last moment, it was unfortunately decided that the show would be postponed."


NAO
"I've also received a lot of messages of concern for Tora.
Tora's chronic disease has degraded, but after the performance in Sendai, his neck had been hurting since we arrived in Aomori and today too, he went to the hospital so we went to the venue...

Since we intended to carry out the live, everyone moved in, but he couldn't even hold his guitar and the painkillers weren't effective...

According to the doctor's diagnosis, if he continues to do the impossible we're afraid he might become paralysed, and as a result of a discussion between the members and the staff, we gave everyone a late notice, so I'm deeply sorry for all the trouble and worry we have caused you.

I knew Tora was taking painkiller drugs.
But since he always seems cool and composed, I truly thought he was doing alright...

I didn't think his condition was that bad.
I feel sorry that we hadn't noticed it sooner."

HIROTO
"Everyone's been worried about Tora-shi's medical condition, but in addition to the original hernia, because he hurt his neck during last summer's tour, the condition of his cervical hernia has started to degrade to the point where his hand is getting numb and he can't hold his guitar.


We won't know how long these symptoms will last or what sort of treatment will make him feel better until he returns to Tokyo for a more thorough examination.

Tora himself always seemed cool at first sight, but because he truly loves music, because he truly loves alicenine. as well as all of our fans, I think he's done his best to continue until now.

Tora-shi truly fought until the end with the members and the staff to be able to do this live, but on doctor's orders, since he's more important than anything else to alice nine, since it's something that might affect his whole life, he had no choice but to stop..

I play guitar too, and there's nothing I fear as much as not to be able to move my hands freely.

Also, for someone who truly likes music, his band, playing guitar, doing lives and all of those who've gathered with us, it's truly a harsh decision"

2 comments:

Kobby said...

awwww :(

Shin said...

If God decide that you die, you will die.. so you must enjoy everything that happen in your life. they said that everything happen for reason. you must be strong.. cant do something that you like is terrible. but hurting people who care about you this way is more horrible. you must not give up. i have a dream. i wanna do so many things. but i know no matter how hard i try, it will never come true. i'm living in a live that my job is making those who care about me happy and have no worries for me..