Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

tirrrreeeddd

mood: tired
listening to: the tv

the parents went for alittle walk again. My mom was upset at my dad cause she gave away the food of my father when she thought he wouldn't eat it and they argued about it for a good 5 minutes and then when we went to pick up the kids she ranted out on me. -again- I was laughing through the whole argument. I mean its stupid.

I'm tired I finished my work at 4 pm. >_> then I watched tv for a bit and came on at 6
check for jrock updates. did wat i had to do here and there and now i'm going to sleep.

but first more bad news.

the drummer of SCREW has seriously high fever that reached 40 and above. hes got tonsillitis. poor guy (v_v) so they canceled their 3 lives. I'm not really into the band so I'm not at all worried. though he should get well soon.

Whats wrong with this month. I mean. this is the worst start of the fucking year. I mean 3 horrible happenings. Tora, Ryo, Heath and now Jin. awww.... theres probably more.

get well soon guys!

I can't fucking wait until I finish all my fucking PACES. 43 left. when i'm done! i'll go FUCK YOU HOMESCHOOL!!

No comments: