Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

another realization

Mood: determined

Like I always do. I realize something like every five minutes. cause well, I have time to open my eyes. I have realized how much I admire and love literature. I have a passion for writing now. all i want to do is gain inspiration some how and write till my heart bleeds.

I am surprised to see me utterly ardently passionate I am to this writing business. I mean. I want to write reviews, book notes. I want to be an editor. WTF I know. To tell you the truth I don't really know what to do in life. I've always thought of owning a bookstore. but how in the hell am I going to manage that when I'm not used to people. I can't be anywhere without people I know. I'm fucking pathetic that way. as nasreen says.

I need my Shou so badly.

Oh Kobby, remember when you asked be what job would you get if you studied english? well, if you studied english literature. You could get a job as a reviewer or editor and possibly work in magazines writing articles and stuff. Lol. I hope that clears up a bit of things.

3 comments:

Kobby said...

Awwwww don't let ur heart bleed :(

I hope u get THE BIGGEST bookstore in Bahrain :D who knows :)

And thanks for the tips about
literature, maybe kobby would be working with naj in her shop lol

Naj said...

Lol haha <3

anytime. I just had too say something about it before I forget. <3 Lol maybe khalid could.

Kobby said...

hehe <3