Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dolly + LuLu

mood: cold
listening to : sugar - dolly

I know i'm not supposed to be downloading. but I CANT FUCKING HELP MYSELF. MUSIC IS MY LIFE AND MY BOYFRIEND! minus physical contact. Lol

I found out that myv is releasing an 11 track album and heres what I posted on Jrockheaven.

"GOD MYV! don't you ever go out of the freaking studio. >_> I mean dude. You're going to kill yourself if you keep working. anyways I LOVE YOU!

-________- *ignore me. I'm a fangirl*

This guy has always something up his sleeve.

雅-miyavi- is releasing a new album called '雅-THIS IZ THE JAPANESE KABUKI ROCK' with 11 tracks including 「咲き誇る華の様に -Neo Visualizm-」 (Sakihokoru hana no you ni), 「素晴らしきかな、この世界 -WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD-」, and 「陽の光さえ届かないこの場所で -feat.SUGIZO-」 (Hi no hikari sae todokanai kono basho de). First Press has a DVD with bonus footage and a SHM-CD with high quality sound.

First press = 3800 yen
regular press = 3000 yen"

i love myv. he is just soo cute. with and without make up. hes like no other. too bad. you dont know me and youre 11 years older than me. I'm totally crushing on u. I think I got sawsy to like miyavi too at one point. lol

Lulu and Dolly! are the SHIT!!! they're visual kei and HOT. >_> I'm inlove with their music.

i go back to work.

No comments: