Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

i'm in my rooom

mood: pain
listening to: Nadas snoores.



I'm on in my laptop which sucks soo much. For reasons: I spilt milk on the keyboard now its just fucked up. I use a different keyboard. what sucks even more is that sometimes some parts of the stupid notebook goes wacky and doesn't let me do shit.

I just finished studying arabic and Japanese.
I'm not on msn. cause I dont have msn on this piece of fucking junk.

I put up a poster of UVERworld. cause their music is pretty awesome.

heres a video of me being me at 9 am

4 comments:

Kobby said...

awww no msn :( booo

hehe and nice random video :p

Naj said...

lol, yup. I'll add u on yahoo.

Naj said...

whats ur email again

Kobby said...

oooo .... yay u r added :)

i was late acceptin it cause i wasn't in my room :(