Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

unexpected

mood: speechless
listening to : lost reason - abingdon boys school

Heath Ledger is DEAD! I mean I didn't expect him to die. hes such a great actor. Nasreen is soo going to cry when she finds out. Unfortunately he overdosed on sleeping pills. poor guy ( ; _ ;)

a lot has happened this year. and its not even been a month. I mean wtf!!! GEZ!

okay, i finished 3 PACES today. I dunno how I did it, so dont ask. I'm exhausted and I DONT CARE! 44 PACES left.

Today, is my moms birthday. Happy birthday mommy.
We're having Spaghetti and KFC! and mom baked a cake! WOOHOO!

okay, i'm going to upload some files on mediafire for back up. I have my files backuped EVERYWHERE! gosh. >_>

3 comments:

Kobby said...

Happy birthday aunti joyclen :p
sowwie for spelling :(

Naj said...

lol no worries. she says thank you. actually I said thank you for her. She isn't home right now. >_>

Kobby said...

ohh <3