Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

2 PACES vat?!?!

mood: bouncy
listening to: Darling - EVE (krock) now : 不平等な世界で - LOST NAME (jrock) duh.

I finished 2 Paces in just 4 hours.
Its probably cause it was just 40+ pages combined. I'm happy I actually finished then quickly.
I woke up this morning all scared and shit. Again.
I hate waking up scared. No. i did not have a bad dream. Its just one of the symptoms of my phobia. I got that instead of having nightmares about and insomnia. I'm just happy its not that. waking up scared is okay, I'll get over it in like 3 minutes and i'll get up and go to the bathroom.

I'm going to print out album covers of the cds I want. So i'll have reference.
Like always I must continue with whatever I'm doing.

3 comments:

Kobby said...

Aww :( I hope najy never get scared at the morning anymore :(

Naj said...

I hope soo too! <3

Kobby said...

<3 <3