Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

devils in bedsife - 9goats black out

Mood: Attentive
Listening to : sink - 9goats black out (its on repeat)

devils in bedside (1st album)
9Goats black out
Rating: ★★★★

Soothing. something I didn't think I would describe the music of Gullet (Ryo's past band). Now, 9goats black out.
Their softer side impressed me as they did with their hardcore side. I'm a kind of person who treats soft music and hard music equally, so I would judge this album as one of the best 'other sides' out there.


Note: Sink is the one that makes one cry.
My fav paragraph.
'How scared were you while we were apart?
My fingertips touch your tears'
I have this song on replay. always.

----------------------------------------------

This one I wrote on the way to pick up Nasreen from work. Which today. My internet is being weird. >_>

No comments: