Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

--------

mood: cold (as in the mood not the feeling)
listening to: Bamboo - these days

I haven't cried.
My eyes have tears. but they stood unshed.
I don't know whats wrong with me. I can't let go.
I can't let go for this. I can't let go when I found out my second mother had cancer. I can't let go when my best friend offends me and I'm overwhelmed with anger. I can't let go when my own sisters team up and beat me down. I don't know whats wrong with. I never cry anymore. I want to sooo badly. but I don't let myself. Am I too proud? what the hell is wrong with me.
I just realized this. after watching nada cry after she found out about Tora. Its just worry. thats all.
shes fine now. she only cried for like five minutes.

Don't worry about me. I'll get over the whole not crying thing tomorrow.

No comments: