Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

tora!!! >_>

You baka! you should have have taken some rest, you should have watched your health GAH!
I'm a guitarist and I know how it feels like to lose the ability to play temporarily. It broke my soul, when it happened to me. I wanted to cry 24/7. Your situation is worse than mine. I bet you're heartbroken as fuck. I'm here wondering about Saga. and why hasn't he posted anything about you. I hope hes right by your side comforting you like he should. fucking asshole.

I'm sorry. I'm just really really bumped out. I just can't help it especially when I'm holding back the tears. like I always do.

Lol. I'm such a fangirl.


Ignore me you guys. >_> I dont expect comments. I know you guys are like. (refering to Kobby, Yasy and Sawsy. ) "WTF! naj is overreacting a bit to much" Hey! when you're a fan. You care. when you offend them you offend us. so STFU! and let me vent out my feeling since I haven't cried in like a year and I think I'm holding in to much. so STFU. and I'm still not going to cry.

1 comment:

Kobby said...

lol loyal fan :)

fine I will stfu :(