Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Seef at 7?

mood: busy
listening to: twisted transistor - Korn. <- omg english >_<

yesterday, was fun. we went to seef when yasy came over. Because nasreen wanted world of warcraft so badly.
Adel came along. it was fun having him as a bodyguard.

We went Euphoria to buy it. I bought a 2bd korn cd. YAY!
Then me, nada, and sawsy went to the bookshop while the others went to Mayas. we followed after we checked out the Photography Exhibition. I wanted to ask the photographer for an autograph cause his work is soo beautifully captured.

We went to BHS afterwards to buy nasreen some office work clothes.

Me and Nasreen at another shop dressing room. -shes soo going to kill me if she knows I posted this pic up here.-


the shit I bought

and now... i'm going off.