Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Alone in the Wild

Time suddenly slowed down and I'm actually glad.
Usually I would be afraid and anxious.


I woke up at 8:30. For the first time I wasn't pissed at myself for getting up late. Yes, I think thats late. Well, If you're so used to getting up so early. You'll get pissed too. I just felt like sleeping. People should really learn how to close the door when someones asleep in the freaking room.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I really miss doing homeschooling now. It puts a lot of pressure on you. But it clears my mind and makes me do just one thing for 7 hours straight. 60 pages, 7 hours of a thoughtless mind. Just so absorbed in work. I miss that. After that I would drown myself in my art and music. Now, it seems I can't do anything without moving away every now and again. Its called A.D.D. Thats it. I'm going back to my old routine. Minus the 7 hours in stupid homeschooling. I want to do the whole thing over again. I can't believe I said that. I bet if I ever do 4grade - 12th again (yes, I did grades 11 and 12 aswell) I'll kill myself in the middle. Umm... I'm surprised that I don't remember most of the crap I learned. I guess its cause I studied too hard and I ended up not remembering it afterwards. *drinks coke*

I'm suddenly inspired by the painting of Princess Marie Franziska of Liechtenstein at the age of two.

*sigh* Lets see what I'll end up painting hmm?

No comments: