Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Super Junior Mandarin

mood: sleepy (always am)
listening to :Yue Liang Dai Biao Shei de Xin - David Tao (Chinese RnB) wtf? o-o

wenwen! *waves like a stupid retard* (random)


I woke up with a flying ant right in front of me. I gasped and flicked it to Nadas bed. Mwahahahahah!

I don't think I'll go today. Maybe in the weekend. Gah. I can't go to seef today.
When I found out I was going on a date with him. I practically laughed my ass off then stopped suddenly to process what I just heard. At that moment my eyes grew wide and I was like WTF?! are you fucking serious. >_> these things never happen to me and I'm not even going to go today. Dammit. *hitshead* I knew it was too good to be true. *cries* WHY!?! W!HY!
Gah... If its meant to be theres going to be other times, rite? *cries some more* I hate not having a ride and I hate the fact that if I mention me going out mom freaks. *hitsheads*

Heres what happened. I told mom I was going on my first date. Haha. Yes, I'm very open with my mom cause I know she'll be okay with it and she'll appreciate how open I am with her. So yeah... Lets see here... umm... she started babbling about how I'll end up wanting to marry the guy then I started laughing my ass off. First of all mom.... IM NOT NASREEN!!!!!!!!! *hitshead* FIRST DATE KO TO MOM!! FIRST!!! Thats it I'm not going to tell you anything about my love life.
Whats really fucked up... is she doesn't seem to mind wenwen if we started dating. WTF!!! MOM! you suck. ._. I'll just blame the fact that she already met him. -_- no fair. no fair. no fair.
DAMN YOU NASREEN! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MARRY JJ?! HUH?!

IM GOING TO CALL HER AND RANT! damn u bitch. She's going to be laughing her ass off. I hate you nasreen. *cries* your fault! ._.

。。。。。。。。。。。

Me worried about wenwen. You make it seem like you're okay but my senses always tingle.
We'll just have to wait it out. umm? *nuggles u hard*

。。。。。。。。。。。

「愛!!」

*dou guai na wan de yue guang lang man de rang ren xin huang qi shi yuan* -sings-

I have to print out my C.V. o-o


No comments: