Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

entity

I just feel like randomly use random words as my titles.

en·ti·ty [en-ti-tee]
–noun, plural -ties.

something that has a real existence; thing: corporeal entities.

italics are fun! woohoo.
Okay, We spent almost the whole day yesterday outside. Mauree came over we went to Hol n One for shits. An hour later we got picked up to go to 2 basketball games at muharraq club then to a victory party. Which led to us going to the 7:30 St.Lucia Game. It was fun I guess. Yeo is so freaking hot. *drool* Nada and boo have a pic with him. Oh well.
Lets see here. I'm not so depressed anymore. I guess I'm getting over him step by step faster than I expected. O-O I find it easier that hes my best friend. Its really messed up. I should be having a hard time. But I'm not. Damn. Wohoo for me. A month should do it. o-o or two weeks. >->

I don't really have this entry planned out like I usually do.
I'm just going with the flow this time.
I'm going to start painting soon-ish.

No comments: