Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Fuck?

Sorry Ren. I know I'm not supposed to be swearing. But I don't care right now.


I don't know whats wrong with me. I get pissed at Nada and Nikki so fucking much. Its like I can't stand being around them anymore without losing my temper. The problem now is. I don't know why. Why the hell would I do that.
Okay, I'm angry. I've already let out some of that shit out that night and I also cried. How come I don't feel any different? A lightness of burden or something.... anything? Its still the same and its fucking annoying. One more I swear she does something again. i WILL end our friendship personally. I don't fucking know whats wrong with me. Why the hell would I want that? I don't understand myself. I don't get it. The hell is going on with me lately? Three days I've noticed this happening for 3 days now and I hate it. Someone kill me before I kill everyone including myself.

Split personalities? Fuck that. I've been turning into such a fucking bitch. I hate it so freaking much. That means I'm hating myself too.

Just give it some time? Fine time.

Gah. I'll freaking throw tantrums all over the place if this doesn't end. soon.

No comments: