Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

9GOATS (BLACK OUT)

mood: grr...
listening to: some arab dude preaching on TV.

I found out yesterday that theres going to be a black out for a few hours over here. Gah! No internet. So I took the liberty to go online seriously early. Mom, let me sleep in today though. She didn't wake me up so I would go to school with her. They used the excuse she lacks blood or some shit like that. But who cares. I had a great dream about mike he. *grins* Damn.... that boy is FINE.
*bites nails*
Rittee... okay when I woke up and ate breakfast and crap. Dad came home from the bank and guess what he said. "Why didn't you go with your mother? You should be her bodyguard. Alot can happen on the road." Blah blah blah blah... Can I pweese oh pweese let me sleep in for once. I woke up at 7:30 thats like just 2 hours more of sleep.

No comments: