Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Almost there.

mood: waiting for something to exacerbate my mood.
listening to: A Fine Frenzy

Someone asked to be mentioned... lol

I had a dream bout Renz a couple of nights ago. It was pretty weird, I didn't expect the leg maneuver to part of it and dancing and cuddling... what the hell is going on? ._.

Then I talked to him after a day... Its a new record. 4 hours.... I'll cut it down to 3 hours of talking.

Yeah... Okie. I'm done mentioning him. *huggles Renz*

I spent the whole day trying to figure out what I'm going to do about the situation I'm in. No one knows about this.... cause well.. I like keepin' things to myself sometimes. I'll probably spit it out sooner or later anyways..
I started sketchin what I am to paint... I forgot my drawing equipment at Nasreen's.*hits self*

I'm going to drown myself later...

No comments: