Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Failure

mood: depressed.
listening to: karasu - ONE OK ROCK

I tried and I failed. I don't want to try again today... cause well... I hate being disappointed. I hate it. I hate it! I hate it....

I'm going to freaking explode. T-T My work ain't good enough no more.

I hate having those days where you just feel useless and not good enough for anything. I ended up making this crappy crappy manip... I don't know how the hell I got the idea. I don't know how I came up with the description... My hands took over. -_- stupid hands.

my heart.

stupid title too... gah... what the hell is wrong with me.

me needs huggles. *looks around for teddy...* boo... no teddy. *looks around for motzy* no motzy either. T-T *looks around for renz...* he aint on either. Yasy? what the hell! no ones online. -_-

No comments: