Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kareshi

mood: *grin*
listening to: TIME GOES BY ~ VAMPS

I want one. I really do.

anyways, I woke up several times before I actually woke up. I'm so fucking exhausted. Stupid Double periods. Making me lose a lot of blood. Mom's gonna take me to the hospital soon. Not today but sometime next week probably. I hope they don't need to stick something up there. I can't even think about it without getting freaked out.

I kept on falling asleep in the car. But when we reached home I didn't feel sleepy at all. I'm just really weak.

I took as shower and the bruise on my thigh is freaking annoying. Its been there for a week now and its seriously getting on my nerves. stupid bruise. On the bright side I looked good with my wet hair on the side. hehehe. *claps hands*

LMAO. I have A.D.D. atm.
look what I found!

all those bored moments. I'm vain when I'm bored. haha!






this is me today! A.D.D. kills.


THE INTERNET IS BEING FAST! WOHOO! I CAN FINISH Zettai Kareshi today! Woohoo!

No comments: