Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Life on Guitar Pro.

mood: happeh
listening to: Around the world - red hot chili peppers

Yeash Yeash I'm okay and you care cause you love meh. *sticks tongue out *

I woke up at 7:30 cause mom was being loud and talking to Nada. Gah... I wanted to sleep. But its no use wasting time sleeping now.
We ate breakfast. Mom kept jabbering about Maala Mo Kaya. We didn't even notice Dad talking to her. Umm... I had to edit my dads calling card on Photoshop so we could get it made in Thailand.

Colored my hair violet. It ended up being red instead. As long as it doesn't look blond. I'm not complaining.
Lookie.

Looks like I have black hair ne?
lol.

Okie, I'll be playing practicing shit loads of songs including tabbing one. T-T

Lets see here...

Calicornication
Around the World
Coming Closer
WORLD END ANTHOLOGY
a GazettE song I don't know.
Naihishinsho
Hollow
Cosmic World
Zero
Liar Liar (Burn in Hell)
A beautiful lie
ROSE BLOOD
and the 2 songs u requested.

Too many indeed. Nada GIVE ME MY WIRE BACK!!

-----------------

Pics I was supposed to send sawsy last night.


even in when its dark sawsy still looks good. Damn u sawsy! *huggles u*

No comments: