Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yaoi

Usually I would be all chipper and add the mood and listening to parts of my blog. But hey... when your depressed u don't want to do some routines.
I've been talking to him since 11am. I'm surprised we're not even bored of each other yet.
We had a convo that really hurt me. I brought it upon myself but it still hurt. I never admit this but I will anyways. I cried for the first time in almost 2 months. I feel like a weakling. Even though I didn't cry for more than 2 minutes. Nada was in the room. So I had to keep it low. But whatever. I shouldn't have cried. I never lasted this little. 2 months? what the fuck? I usually make it to 6 months then I cry for a bit and build that dam again. I guess I'll never beat my 2 year record. After what happened between me and Moe I promised myself I would never cry I again. Oh lookie lookie... whose got the wet trails of tears on her cheeks. Gah... oh whatever. Pain is just pain and tears is just another part of it.

Big smile there Naj! Keep that spirit up. You've gone through more than this shit by yourself. I'm sure you can handle what is to come.

No comments: