Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nappy Nap

mood: sleepy
listening to: the tv

I was supposed to take a nap after our usual morning run. But I was thinking bout mom. If I sleep now I might wake up after she leaves to pick up little Josh from school. I don't want her to go alone. Her health at the moment isn't really promising and Dad's not here to convince her to go to the hospital. She doesn't listen to anyone but my dad. Which is annoying.

I took a long time for me to decide whether or not to wet my hair or not. Gah. T-T it hurt so much to get rid of my pwetty straight hair. But I did anyways.

I'm going to get a soar throat soon. I want to sleep... I feel so light headed.


Oh crap. I need to start filming those covers for the contest. If only Nasreen came home with the acoustic.


I got my diploma and report card yesterday. I'm surprised that I didn't get one B. I'm not that smart. >< the report card lies to me.

I'll go force myself to eat now. I hope I succeed.

No comments: