Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

wake up

Woke up at 7:10 with my head throbbing. I wasn't in a good mood at all. I was last night. Gah. I had a dream that I thought I should be happy about but I wasn't. I barely remember it now.
Last night as I sat beside nada while she drew, Father sitting a few feet away, & Nasser playing with Josh. I was depressed as fuck. I stayed in the room so I wouldn't do anything stupid like cry. They didn't really notice. So I guess I'm getting really good at not showing it. I had a hard time hiding it from Ren. Eventually I started showing I was depressed. I was at war with myself. My stupid pathetic self. Important thing now is I'm no longer depressed.

My head hurts like fuck and I choose to blame my notebook for causing it. Mom doesn't know. I just have to keep it quiet.

I went back to sleep at 8am in moms room and woke up at 10:35. I just felt so freaking tired.

I'm thinking of finishing all the Bleach I have today. I just got Nada into it too. Should I wait for her? Nah... She'll probably be busy later.


O___O Holy crap! I found TeddyLoids Remixes! thats so rare! *goes and downloads*

No comments: